A motor soft starter is a device used with AC electrical motors to reduce the load and torque of the motor during start-up. Zhejiang Saikong soft starter of 15kw 220v 50hz reduces the mechanical stress on the motor and shaft, as well as the electro-dynamic stresses on the attached electrical distribution network, extending the lifespan of the system. 220v SST series of soft starters integrated with built-in bypass can greatly reduce the construction cost in its application.It features alloyed body design with high strength, control unit with internal power supply design, set-free rapid deployment, and the compacted configuration.
2. Product Features:
1. Timesaving, laborsaving and space saving due to needless installation of external bypass contactor.
2. SCR module is made by German SEMIKRON and the main control chip DP by Italian STMicroelectronics.
3. Elegant appearance due to wire drawing anodic oxidation technology, high-strength aluminum body, no corrosion with acid and alkali salt spray.
4. Control unit can be used easily without independent power supply or even with no three-phase four-wire power.
5. Be connected with no need to input the motor parameters, built-in intelligent procedures, or the preset parameters.
6. The volume of the body is still reduced by 60% compared to the same type of products founded in the market even it is integrated with bypass contactor
3. Power Rate
4. Packing Dimension
5. About Us
Zhejiang Safesave Electrical Technology Co, Ltd cooperates with the partners from outstanding university research units such as Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Automation Academy of Shanghai University, Information and Technology Academy of Fudan University. After the reorganization, the factory will do further research and manufacturing in high-end industrial automation equipment on the basis of previous achievement in the field of soft starter and variable frequency drive.
Q1: How do I select the correct soft starter?
A1: First you have to keep in mind that a soft starter reduces the starting current. You must select a softstarter which supplies adequate current to ensure smooth operation of the motor or application. Please consider the number of starts per hour and the ambient temperature and also the necessary monitoring and control functions.
Q2: Do soft starters have any internal protection?
A2: No, they do not have any protection. You need to use a circuit breaker before the soft starter, or use fuse and contactor with thermal relay, which ensures protection againts overloads and short-circuit.
Q3: What is bypass contactor?
A3: The internal bypass contactor is used after the soft starter has brought the motor up to speed. The algorithm of the soft starter determines when the motor is up to speed and at that time, transitions from silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) control to the bypass contactor.